It is a very comprehensive course focusing on time management, Interpersonal relations, and communication, project study, meditation and emotions.
That is in the right form at the right time, to communicate rightly with the right perspective, all with total and spontaneous sincerity, i.e. ” from within “.
Personality means different things to different people.
1. For a Student – self-reliance, appearance, character
2. For a Manager – time management, planning, inter-personnel relations, extrovert
3. For a Professional – intellect, professional status, communication skills, time management, planning
4. For an Artist – creativity, glamour, social status, emotions, expressions, physical attributes
5. For a Homemaker – creativity, social activities, to spread hope & brightness
Some attributes common for all are self-confidence, optimism, positive attitude, walk & gait, glamour and style, success and status. Personality is a combination of multiple aspects of a human being. A complete personality is, to be pleasant, to ooze optimism, to spread hope and brightness.
Personality Development is a tool through which you bring out your capabilities and your strengths making yourself aware of your inner self and become more confident to face the outside world. The course is a confidence building process. It helps one to understand oneself better through the process of self-analysis. It is a process of boosting and enhancing one’s confidence, improving communication and language speaking abilities, expanding the boundaries of thinking and knowledge, and adding style and elegance to the personality
2. Voice Modulation
3. Exercise – Face, Eye, Hand, Body, Walk & Gait, Communication
4. Public Speaking
5. Study of Emotion (Theory & Practical) Human Relations
6. Case Study
7. Time Management
8. Project Study & Planning
To suit the requirements of Specific Programmes and the Participants, the above FEATURES are molded and incorporated accordingly.
1.Confidence Building, Enthusiasm, Motivation & Goal Achievement
2. Develop Skills for measuring and thinking
3. Communication & Body Language
4. Public Speaking
5. Study of Emotion to overcome fear of failure & rejection
6. Time Management & Planning
8. Personality – its understanding
9. Group Dynamics and Team Building
One of the challenge confronting individuals preparing to enter the corporate world today is, meeting the expectations of being able to do more than required. The current scenario is one of intense competition and it is this competition, which has altered the entire way of corporate functioning. Faced with seemingly insurmountable challenge of having in hand more than it can handle, companies today look out for people who can act as all-rounders, contributing in each and every aspect of business.
The bottom line today is that, an individual needs more than just qualifications and knowledge, which have become a necessity rather than being the competitive edge, to make his presence felt in the corporate arena.
It is here that an individual’s personality plays a critical role in enabling him deal with the unpredictable, demanding and ever changing corporate environment. The ability of an individual to Think, Communicate, and Act on his ideas effectively, has become the key factor in differentiating a good performer from an average performer.
So come and experience a new world of difference at Cambridge Educational Services.